Friday, September 3, 2010

Finding Joy Friday



So what brought you happiness this week?

For me, it was this picture I found on Amelia's bed the other morning. She couldn't sleep and drew it in the middle of the night. Her artwork always makes me smile, but this one was over the top. I'm loving this yellow dress (I don't even own a yellow dress, but maybe I should?). I think the hair color was influenced by her first grade teacher's hair. And the random head with earbuds and iPod - hilarious. You might not be able to see it in the picture, but I have six fingers on each hand. I love that, too.

But what I really love is that in about seven years I can remind her that once, along time ago, she loved my "fashin." How cool is that?

Wishing you many joyful moments in the coming week.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Too cute! I used to love seeing my kids' artwork - they would get mad at me if I couldn't figure out what it was, too!