Friday, September 10, 2010

Finding Joy Friday

What is it about the week after a holiday? We drove up to Birmingham for the weekend and had a nice visit with Ray's parents. But I feel like I've been playing catch-up ever since we got back home.

In the midst of stressing about a messy house, the pile of clothes headed to the consignment sale that still need tags, and other chores, this regular Friday post is a good reminder for me. So, here's a short list of what has made me happy this week:
  • Meals in the freezer
  • Artwork from both kids
  • Hugs
  • Slightly cooler weather over Labor Day weekend
  • Solo trip to the library
  • Knitting (maybe I'll manage a blog post next week about some projects on the needles)
Wishing everyone a sweet and joyful week ahead.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

It's necessary to keep a sense of balance. Decide what's important and let the rest go.